RE: Win 2k Advanced Server

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Win 2k Advanced Server
  • From: "Graham P. Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 08:54:17 -0000

Pedro, I didn't see a reply so in answer to your question, you simply
need to get TS setup in Administration mode (otherwise you will need to
buy additional licences) on the server. Once you have done that you need
the TS client on the ePOD and that is it. I have SBS2000 rather than
Advanced Server, but it has been very easy to set it up on my network. I
have put the TS client file at the following link:

http://www.solarfish.com/epods/TS%20client%20(hpcrdp).exe

regards

Graham