Re: NW HA Group

I think I know the perfect place for a meet.........

Place is a lovely pub/restaraunt called The Mascrat Manor.
It's at Junction 21a of the M6, next to the A57 Warrington.

I go there for a monthly car club meet, and it's a perfect venue.

Going off the current list of interested parties.

Buxton is 34 miles away
Stoke on Trent is 35
Blackburn is 35

seems the closest to a central point I can see.

I know there are other NW HA'ers out there...(Liverpool), so it
would be nice to think we could get a few more interested, and make
it a worthwhile meet.
I will not offer to bring my server rack along for a demo....anyone
who wishes to visit Big Bertha can do so in person, tad heavy to
move around :)

Regards
Geraint

--- In ukha_d@y..., Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@s...> wrote:
> I live in the NW too (Blackburn) and as long as I can get home
after I'm not
> too bothered where it is.
>
> Perhaps we can arrange for a demo of something cool or summat if
enough
> people can agree what they want.
>
> On Thursday 20 December 2001 00:38 am, Robin Edwards wrote:
> > On Wednesday 19 December 2001 03:09, you wrote:
> > > I think that the North / Northwest need a HA group and get-
together
> > > sometime in the new year. I popped upto Chester to see
Geraint
last
> > > night and was discussing thies with him. Chester seems like
pretty

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/