Re: Virus warning?

Stuart Grimshaw wrote:

>>Or better still, if he is being a prat and not a victim, get hold
of his
>>address? I know some good adjustment techniques you can make using
>>baseball bat!
>>

>Knowing how easy it is for people to get infected with these stupid MS
>induced virii I would doubt very much it's him being a prat, I've had
two
>today one from him, one from someone else so it looks like badtrans is
doing
>the rounds again.

Sorry Stuart, I can't agree. It's so easy to protect against viruses, if
he hasn't he's a prat. And yes, I've been sent about 9 viruses over the
last few days [3 of them the w32.badtrans ones] and I'm not aware of
infecting anyone else as my system trapped and ditched each one as it
arrived.

Calum [currently praying he isn't about to recieve 400 emails saying
"you sent me a virus"]