Re: Comfort eat your heart out!

On Wednesday 19 December 2001 09:00 am, Timothy Morris wrote:
> He suggested I look at the Omni LT from www.homeauto.com
> <http://www.homeauto.com/>  It
features scene lighting X-10 and Leviton
> interfaces, heating control plus a security system. It has CE
approval,
> and he uses NACOSS approved fitters. It can be totally programmed via
> the web interface.

Looks interesting Tim, I've had a look at their website & a couple of
things
strike me:

It looks like it's limited to 16 X10 modules...?

Does it have IR capabilities?

Does the caller ID stuff work in the UK?

What kind of price are we looking at for the LT version?

Does it meet requirements for insurance discounts/commercial insurance?

Perhaps your mate could answer these for me?

--

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
Chief Operations Officer