2001 UKHA Awards - was Attention all CAT5 freaks !!! :o)

  • To: "Ukha_D" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: 2001 UKHA Awards - was Attention all CAT5 freaks !!! :o)
  • From: "James Hoye" <james.hoye@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 12:12:08 -0000

> What about my commision for spotting it?   :o)

You win a place in the UKHA Hall of Fame 2001...

Bargain Spotting:
1. Phil Harris - bargain spotter extraordinaire
2. Ian Lowe - for Homebase stuff - just pipped to the top spot by Phil who
performs consistently throughout the year
3. Graham Howe/Paul Gordon - for the ePODS posting*
Late contender: Dave McLaughlin for CAT5 tester ;)

Recycling Award:
1. Keith Doxey - aka Skip Diver
2. Lee Edward Causier Esq - for giving all those i486 processors and OS/2 a
new lease of life
3. Mark McCall - for providing a good home for many a 'Red Cross' parcel

Benevolence Award:
1. Graham Howe - for a DDAR mercy dash across the Atlantic
2. Paul Gordon - for generously donating all his junk^H^H^H^Hspares
3. Phil Harris - for kindly storing (on a very long term basis) a second
air
conditioning unit in his garage on behalf of a list member ;)  (or has Jo
rumbled you?)

Endurance Award:
1. Graham Howe - for getting a split unit air conditioner up 3 flights of
stairs
2. Tracey Gardener - for persisting and managing to get over 7km of CAT in
bungalow
3. Helen McCall - for supporting Mark

Service Award:
1. LetsAutomate ) for sterling service to the UKHA
1. Laser        )
3. Ian Bird - let me build a PCB for you

Darwin Award:
1. Mark McCall - I didn't install enough CAT5
2. Various - I missed out on ePODS
3. James Hoye - I only ordered one DDAR

* Very difficult to find first reference to ePODS - apologies if I've got
it
wrong!

Hope you all enjoy.

James H