Re: MSN Messanger as home control interface anyone?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: MSN Messanger as home control interface anyone?
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 15:35:01 +0000

Also, it's true that a browser is a more universal client, but TBH, when
I'm
travelling I usually carry my laptop around and use that from wherever I
am.
I also have various PC's dotted around at relatives houses, which I use
when
I'm there, which again, I have control of...

I've never used (or even been in) an internet cafe in my life!!

Paul G.

>From: "Andy Laurence" <andylaurence@xxxxxxx>
>To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [ukha_d] MSN Messanger as home control interface anyone?
>Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 12:51:48 -0000
>
> > Now I know you could say why use IM when you could just use the
Homeseer