Re: [OT] Wacky!

> I'll take your word for it on Bristol... I'd still like to see London
> get better, though ;-)

There are few places with a good public transport system.  Unfortunately I
can't think of any, but I'm sure somewhere has.

> I do hold by my original contention that any "high capital
investment"
> project needs a high population density, and London would be an ideal
> test-bed.

Indeed.  The problem is that to make a good system, you need money.  This
has to be repaid from using the system.  This means that the profit margin
has to be in proportion to the capital investment.  Of course, if you've
got
2 million people using it every week, it's a lot easier to recoup the costs
than with 2000 people!

> Is Ken Livingstone a member of this group, by any chance ? :-)

lol!

Andy
--
PC-Based Multimedia System