Re: [OT] Wacky!

> > Actually, I lived on Edgware Road all last year and commuted to
> Picadilly,
> > then Chancery Lane until February this year.
>
> Well - I commute TO the Edgware Road each morning, so I'm going in the
> busy direction ;-)
>
> You're right though - Victoria station is, according to LUL's figures,
> the busiest part of the tube network.#
>
> I work at the end of Chapel Street, so I tend to get a bus up to about
> the Hilton (ie - just before the flyover)

I used to live opposite the Circle line station in Cabbell Street - right
by
where you get off the bus!  The problem with Victoria > Edgware Road is
that
whilst the bus goes straight to Hyde Park Corner, up Park lane and then
Edgware Road, the tube goes via a number of places to get there, or you
have
to switch lines.  That explains our differing opinions though.  I'd still
rather do Victoria > Edgware Road than across Bristol though.

Andy
--
PC-Based Multimedia System
http://www.andylaurence.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/pcbmms