From: Ian B [mailto:Ian@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 10:10 PM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] PIC <-> 1-wire

When I was buying my programmer I was not even sure if I was going to use
PIC's, AVR's or both. As such I bought the most versatile one I could find.
The zif socket was almost an afterthought but was the most important
addition - these can be added to cheaper boards though. It will also
program
all the PIC pin counts except the very big ones.

The software is good and will add serial numbers to the PIC's automatically
which is a good thing if you want to network them (ID's).

Ian

p.s. what is a TLA?