Re: Re: What have I bought? Was: advice req asap pls

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Re: What have I bought? Was: advice req asap pls
  • From: "Justin" <justin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:21:14 -0000

The auction was at a large print company that went bust. We are on the
auctioneers mailing list and get sent through catalogues quite often.

I would reckon in the current climate we will see a few more of these kind
of auctions. I will post details of any that look interesting. i.e lots of
IT stuff.

Justin.