RE: [ukha_d] DAB on your PC for £49 (Psion WaveFinder)

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] DAB on your PC for £49 (Psion WaveFinder)
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 23:55:48 -0000

Got mine yesterday for =A349 from the Colchester PCW.  They had at least a
dozen left.  The Ipswich PCW didn't have any, but I think that's partly
because they consider themselves out of DAB range, so didn't carry a large
stock.

Well actually I bought one for =A349, then got my =A399 receipt out for the
WaveFinder I bought 2 weeks ago, and took it back for a refund.  So I've
still got a WF, but for =A349 rather than =A399.

Pete