From: Stuart Grimshaw [mailto:stuart@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 12 December 2001 18:01
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] OT: Gis-a-job

Apologies for this begging email, but I've just lost my 2nd job in as many
weeks, so if anyone knows of anyone who needs some web design/db
programming

then if you want to put them in touch with me I'd be totally gratefull.

I can do Perl, PHP, Db design, Linux admin web hosting, in fact I'll turn
my

hand to most stuff.

--

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>