OT : Bits for sale (mainly computer stuff)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: OT : Bits for sale (mainly computer stuff)
  • From: "geraintuk" <geraintwilliams_uk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 01:15:02 -0000

Ok,

Finally finished my server rack, and after tidying up I have the
following bits left over, and as i'm getting in early with my new
years resolution of not hogging stuff for that rainy day, i'm going
to offer them up for sale.

I usually use ebay, and have always got rid of stuff on there, but
thought i'd see if any of you were interested first. I know a few
have servers at home (two of which I sold - lol), and some of this
may be of interest.

I'm open to offers or "swaps", and I know you all are aware of
how
much these things are new, and what they typically fetch on ebay.
I'm no mercenary, so no reasonable offer will be refused.

Please e-mail me off list if you are interested.
My new e-mail address is geraintwilliams_uk@xxxxxxx

oh, and i'm based just outside of Chester. 2 mins from M56, J14.

Cheers
Geraint.

Parts for sale 15/12/2001

Qty	Description

1	3COM Switch 1100 24 x 10Base + 2 x 100Base TX
3	Compaq 5708 Netelligent Managed 8 port Switch
2	Compaq NC3122 Dual 10/100 Network Cards
1	Compaq Four Channel 10/100 Network Card
3	Compaq 18.2Gb 10k rpm SCSI3 Hot Plug Drives (Unused)
3	Compaq 36.4Gb 10k rpm SCSI3 Hot Plug Drives (Unused)
2	Compaq 15/30 DLT2000 Tape Drives (internal)
1	Compaq 8port Keyboard/Video/Mouse Switchbox (1U)
1	Compaq Keyboard + integrated Trackball (slimline for rack
use)
2	Compaq Optical Fibre-Channel Cards (Gigabit)
1	12/24Gig DAT (Archive 4326XX) + 5 new DDS3 tapes
2	Xeon P2-400 CPU's matched
1	APC SmartUPS 1400 (collect only, too heavy to ship)
1	Global 8port TV Loftbox (see letsautomate, never used)