RE: DVD's Play247.com

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: DVD's Play247.com
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 12:16:04 -0000

Blimey your worse than me, the SCSI thing that I had to source through
Compaq.

>from
could get some cables for my Compaq....I've got a smart 3200 card in the
server going to the external U2 arrays. The 3200 array uses the Very High
Density Connection Interface (i.e. half pitch 68pin SCSI3) and the U2 uses
standard 68pin SCSI 3."

Remember?

PS. How is the house bearing up now most of the work is done?
Has it been worth it?

Cheers,

B.