RE: CPC Accounts...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: CPC Accounts...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 00:13:12 -0000

I have been after a CPC catalogue for a while now and a friend very
kindly agreed to let me use his company details to apply for one however
when I called then they were very happy to let me have one on a personal
cash account...

Having browsed their catalogue previously and seeing just how much
better their range is than Craplins then I'm looking forward to this!

Any company that have DIN sized in dash DVD players, DIN sized in dash
7" widescreen monitors and headrest mountable LCD monitors (so D.S.
can
watch it too) have got to be worth a shot! (Wonder if the player is
hackable?)

Phil

For more information: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20