RE: DVD's Play247.com

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: DVD's Play247.com
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 00:01:59 -0000

I have to say that your experience does not seem uncommon at the moment.

I have used Play247 now for at least a year and have had good service
>from
>from
arrivals and they respoded with an appology and asked that I notify them
of the exact time and date of arrival when it eventually did arrive.

The next order placed with them resulted in delivery from them which was
literally next day!

I did put someone else on the group onto them a fortnight ago though and
their order seemed to take rather a long time to arrive...

I would assume that they are significantly busier than normal at this
time of year.

Phil