Re: CPC Accounts...

You will not be disappointed, they certainly put Craplins to shame.

Alancc
----- Original Message -----
From: Phil Harris <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 3:40 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] CPC Accounts...

To all those people that are looking for a replacement for Maplin I have
just opened a *PERSONAL* CPC cash account with no problems. (Company
accounts require bank details to be given of course and may involve
additional information but I didn't go down that route.) They do free
delivery on all orders over £30 and the catalogue puts Maplin absolutely
to shame!

I spoke with a lady called Ali on extension number 2207 at the CPC sales
number who was very helpful. All they wanted to know was my bank account
details so that they could (I assume) charge my orders to it.

Whole process took 4 minutes tops, the account will be active within 24
hours  and I'm assured that my catalogue will be coming out on Monday.

What reasons were given to those people recently who couldn't open
accounts with them?

Phil

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx