RE: Re: LW11G ??

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: LW11G ??
  • From: "James Hoye" <james.hoye@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 13:34:51 -0000

> What's the easiest way to retro-fit these then assuming that I have a
> standard wall switch at present, ie. power to the rose, then a live
> loop to the switch.

The most difficult bit here will be getting a neutral connection to the
switch.  If you are able to get access to the rose and the wall above the
switch, then you can try using the existing twin and earth to pull through
some triple and earth.  The wiring will be trivial - but if you can't get
the correct cable in place it becomes impossible!

James H