Re: OT - MP3 CD Player

----- Original Message -----
From: "J Starkie" <automation@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2001 11:25 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] OT - MP3 CD Player

> I had problems with the M-station booting on my PC, I found the
problem
was
> that I didn't use the ultra dma 80 pin cable they had supplied . Put
that
on
> and bob's your uncle.

I am useing the cable supplied.
most of the time when i try it now, pc just wont boot, it locks up with the
egg timer on a black screen ?

Robert Crawshaw                 http://www.golcar.demon.co.uk

The release of Windows 2000 has been put back to the first quarter of
1901

we work for a company that has global reach yet can't scratch it's own
arse