Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2001 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d]Comfort approval was Good news!

I completely agree with this Mike!!!

In my case the "approved" installers I used were totally incompetent.  They are the people that do all our commercial stuff in work, and as long as it's that kinda ultra simple stuff they can get by.

The company - just as you point out - don't seem to have the slightest interest in the new generation of alarms like Comfort that give added value.

M.