RE: Comfort approval was Good news!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Comfort approval was Good news!
  • From: Mike Griffiths <mike@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 18:51:38 -0000

I accept most of your points Alan

But I have some very good reasons for wanting the superior facilities that Comfort offer in my work place

But because of the monopoly held by the registered companies and as you confirm the inability of their staff to install and look after these new generation alarms , I have to pay large amounts of money for a yearly maintenance contract that actually doesn't do anything apart from allowing me to have my buildings insured.

A fact that my insurers have confirmed.

I 'm talking hear about small sized companies with < 75 staff obviously big building security falls into a different bracket , But I doubt whether any of our local Alarm companies could handle that either.

Mike