Re: Good news!

On Sunday 16 December 2001 07:51 am, Timothy Morris wrote:
> clipsal push buttons for local control, I'd actually like to use an
X10
> sending device located in three or four strategic locations in the
> house. What's available that an electrician would be prepared to fit
as
> part of the house wiring?

There are those funky slim stick on RF sending switches that you can buy,
they transmit to the X10 rf receiver and actually look pretty cool (for a
UK
X10 device)

I beleive Mark has some piccies of them on his website somewhere, probably
under the reviews sections.

--

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
Chief Operations Officer