RE: (ukha_d) OT: Digital radio sets 99 quid

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: (ukha_d) OT: Digital radio sets 99 quid
  • From: peter.white@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 12:04:34 +0000

On a related subject, PC World are doing the Psion Wavefinders for
=A349.95=
'for a
limited period'.

With the built on aerial on the Wavefinder I can get 3 multiplexes (just
so=
uth
of Colchester), so I would have though with a loft mounted you maybe able
t=
o get
at least the BBC and Digital1 multiplex (depending how far North you are).

Pete

PS Wavefinder doesn't run well on XP.