RE: Home Auto Turner prize.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Home Auto Turner prize.
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 06:42:08 -0000

:-)

I was four when I worked out that if I pushed the orange plastic handled
meccano screwdriver into the earth contact of a 13 amp socket, I could get
the bent metal screwdriver into the live contact! My mum and dad came to
see
what was going on when they heard me hit the opposite wall.

I also learned how domestic lighting circuits were wired in my early teens
when I tried to change the light fitting in my bedroom after turning off
the
power at the light switch.

Steve