RE: Woohoo!! Bush Internet.TV Success!!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Woohoo!! Bush Internet.TV Success!!
  • From: "Mick Furlong" <dorsai@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 23:35:36 -0000

Steve a wonderful technical achievement....and I don't mean to put your
results down but why?

if you have ADSL and your own internal network what is the value of doing
this with such a low access speed?

Honest I am not being disparaging just wondering if I should be out hunting
down one of these boxes?

Cheers
Mick