RE: PIC <-> 1-wire

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: PIC <-> 1-wire
  • From: "Ian B" <Ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 20:56:04 -0000

I bought some of the various PIC books from Maplins which I would not
recommend. One I do though is 'programming and customizing PICmicro
microcontrollers'. A big book but excellent. For the programmer I went to
quasar electronics (http://www.quasarelectronics.com/home.htm)
and bought
the 'AS3117ZIF Assembled 'PICALL' Serial and Parallel PIC Programmer c/w
ZIF
socket ?72.298 ?62.90 UK?84.95' which although expensive I can say is
great - particularly the ZIF socket.

I have loads of links etc and if you want them just shout

Ian