Re: Bush Internet Box

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Bush Internet Box
  • From: nickt@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 20:01:05 -0000

Boo Hoo, altered settings to try to connect to V21, but it now dials=20
but will not connect - fails at the verification stage. Can anyone=20
who's successfully connected to V21 with one of these boxes give any=20
advice?
Thanks
Nick

--- In ukha_d@y..., Stuart Poulton <swp@s...> wrote:
> Hi All,
>=20
> I currently have a IBX100, but can someone confirm that the=20
keyboard with=20
> the IBX250 from MAKRO is as follows
>=20
> http://www.factoryoutletstore.co.uk/productinformation/kb200.jpg
>=20
> Also would someone with a Makro card be willing to get me a 250 ?
> If so please mail swp@w...
> I've possibly got access to a Makro Card, but thought I'd ask, I'm=20
also=20
> guessing that postage may be more than the 250 itself costs
>=20
> Thanks Stuart
>=20
> On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 nickt@t... wrote:
>=20
> > Thanks, I assume no need to change dial script or add HTTP proxy?
> > I'll do it tonight & see.
> > As you guys probably know, the Makro product is model no
IBX250,=20
with=20
> > 2 Scarts and a bigger keyboard, the ToysRUs is IBX100, single=20
Scart &=20
> > dinky fold up keyboard. What would a second Scart be used for
on=20
this=20
> > sort of device? Anyone know?
> > Any further thoughts on how these could be networked? I'm=20
wondering=20
> > if you could get a sort of internal dialup networking
connection=20
over=20
<yahoogroups@n...> wrote:
> > > I used primary  213.120.228.99 and secondary
217.158.66.11.=20
This=20
> > was what
> > > ipconfig /all showed on XP when connected by normal PC to=20
Free24-
> > 7.net
> > > (bare-bones V21).
> > >=20
extended=20
so=20
<yahoogroups@n...> wrote:
> > > October (so I
wonderfull piece=20
of
> > > equipment

so)=20
local=20
> > Toys
> > > R Us and
compact;=20
the
> > > remote is
matter of=20
time=20
> > > get used
> > > about 1.5m.

ISP, but
> > > instead went
and hacked it so it=20
> > would
> > > connect
really).=20
After
> > > performing
using my=20
ISP...
> > > for nowt

milage=20
may
> > > vary
expect
> > > flash/image maps

on=20
your=20
> > PC,
> > > provided
appropriate
> > > software. I
remote and
> > > receiver and
control=20
the PC
> > > remotely.
> > accept
> > > the IR
any=20
problems.

play=20
with.=20
> > Very
this=20
possibly
> > > be used
years=20
off) I
> > > will have

"but what=20
do we
> > > need it
looking and=20
> > didn't
> > > even
treat!)

> > isn't
> > > much

> > >=20
> > >=20
> > >=20
> > > For more information: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
> > > Post message: ukha_d@y...
> > > Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@y...
> > >=20
> > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to=20
> > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > For more information: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
> > Post message: ukha_d@y...=20
> > Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@y...=20
> >=20
> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to=20
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
>=20
> --=20
---------
> Stuart Poulton
> Senior Computer Officer
> Theoretical Astrophysics Group
> Dept. of Physics and Astronomy		 	Tel. +44 (0)
116 223-1016
> University of Leicester				Fax. +44 (0)
116 252-3311
---------