RE: Re: Wacky!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Wacky!
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 18:47:36 -0000

I do subscribe to them!

Actually I did, it has now all become too much, I used to get all sorts of
"accident" stats from many road safety organisations and last
year when my
father died of cancer I stopped it all and now I will do anything to not
have to drive.

I would like to see the road-fund/Excise licence go to fund public
transport
instead of into the coffers.

If we could have free/cheap public transport for, say, 6 months then people
would see how much nicer life would (could) be for themselves their family
and the environment.

Maybe people would start to talk to each other instead of bickering, take
New York for instance, it has taken a major tragedy to bring people closer
together.

B, "living in a dream world"