Dallas Weather Station

  • To: "UKHA (E-mail)" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Dallas Weather Station
  • From: "James, Daniel" <daniel.james@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 13:12:20 -0000

I have been trying to get my weather station to work...

Could anyone who has one of these help me with the following problem:

I have downloaded the 2 pieces of software from the Dallas Semi site, - and
then installed them.

I can see 4 serial numbers on the left hand side of the screen in the One
Wire net software.

I then run the Dallas semi weather station config program, which asks me to
rotate the weathervane whilst it runs. - Fine, but now long is this process
meant to last? - I see various serial numbers appearing on screen, and then
it refreshes and runs through this list in a different order

This process doesn't seem to end, last night I tried this for nearly 10
minutes before giving up!!!

Is this a fault with the weather station?

All answers gratefully received!

Regards

Daniel

This message is confidential and intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s) only and remains the property of
Exchange FS Group plc. You should not disclose its contents
to any other person. If you are not the intended recipient
please notify the sender named above immediately.

Registered Office: Munro House, Portsmouth Road, Cobham,
Surrey, KT11 1TE. Registered in England No. 2596452