Re: Mobiles

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Mobiles
  • From: geraint@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 23:21:40 -0000

Could be wrong, but weren't orange offering this setup but with 28.8k
connection to the internet ? Now that would be useful

I got rid of my 3630 Ipaq a while back, regretted it since, but knew
the 64mb version was on the cards, so think it's time to reinvest :)
there goes the savings, better not tell her indoors.

--- In ukha_d@y..., paul.murgatroyd@a... wrote:
> But how about ditching the phone altogether and just using your
ipaq?

> This is sooooo good... I think its going to be the next
purchase....

<doogiebrodie@z...> wrote:
> > > Anyone with an Ericsson R380 or Nokia 9210 phone?
> > > A friend wants something like this (larger screen than
normal
> > mobile)
> > > for reading emails, playing games etc..
> > > Any comments positive or negative?
> >
> > (I use and love my iPAQ. On the odd occasions where I've
said "Wow,
> > wish I could SMS/Email/Live web browse", I've had a
timeport,
6210
> > etc to hand, which I could throw my SIM in and use IR)
> >
> > I've had a play with both, mainly setting them up for other
people
> in
> > the company/ telling them why they aren't working etc ;->
> >
> > 9210:
> >
> > A bit smaller and lighter than the 9110, but how the hell could
> they
> > consider releasing this without a touch sensitive
screen...!!!???!