Re: Mobiles

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Mobiles
  • From: Dr John Tankard <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 16:28:44 +0100 (BST)

--- Martin Greenwood <martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyone with an Ericsson R380 or Nokia 9210 phone?
> A friend wants something like this (larger screen
> than normal mobile)
> for reading emails, playing games etc..
> Any comments positive or negative?

I have a 6210, and I realy like it, I have not used
the wap part much, and only used the modem a few
times, but it all works very well, the voice tags are
very usefull, but they only work for me if i record
them as I would use them, IE hands free record will
not be recognised without being in hands free mode

All in all I am very happy with it

John