LD10's and MCB's

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: LD10's and MCB's
  • From: "Julian Samphire" <tricky_item@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:51:49 +0100

Hi Guys & Gals,

I have seen a few wiring diags around showing LD10's. I was wondering if
the LD10 module draws amps and does each LD10 need to go through its own
5amp fuse or can you put a few LD10's into one MCB so long as it doesnt
all exceed the 5amps of the MCB?

I was thinking of putting in say 3 30amp rings (these would be very
short, running from my fuse board to the board containing the LD10s) for
lighting (one for each floor) and running all LD10's into their
respective 30amp MCB, thus saving on 15 or so 5ampers... good idea?

Thanks in advance,

Jules