RE: Curry in Glasgow

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Curry in Glasgow
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 00:16:29 +0100

GPS got us back from haggis basher territory to my folks place with no
problems ... superb toy!

(Actually, from my folks place we had the back of the car blanketted off to
keep the sun out and Edward had the laptop watching the Simpsons thanks to
Ian Lowe letting me copy about 133 episodes! PEACE!)

Skipped the Homebase tour as I had my eye on a ceiling fan that I saw up on
Kens AV room ceiling ... he'd said it was from B&Q and thought it was
about
£40odd. I dropped into B&Q today and it's only available from their
Wharehouse stores but is now down to £23! (The version with the light
fitting is another £5 but I wanted the one without to go in my computer
room.)

Only two questions now...

1) What height are the ceilings in Kens AV room as I'm sure this fan is
going to hang down lower (the ceiling bracket is missing from the one I
bought so I can't fit the damn thing!)

2) How *ARE* you supposed to cook square sausage?

Phil

Lowe, so it