RE: Curry in Glasgow

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Curry in Glasgow
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 23:58:47 +0100

Yeah well ... I had to teach Ken how to tell the time...

"What time is it Ken?"

"Quarter past five - it's on the video."

"Erm ... I think that's a 19 and not a 17 isn't it?"

"Oh B*llocks!"

Granted I got horrendously lost getting to Kens place (laptop and GPS were
in the boot) but I was not able to get close to Kens sub 20minute dash from
Stewarton to Glasgow over the following couple of days!

Phil