RE: DDAR - Ooo - Linux Gurus required!!!!!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: DDAR - Ooo - Linux Gurus required!!!!!
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:00:36 +0100

My dear old mum has the wall hanging Queen box set - every album they did
on
gold CD.

Dad bought it for her for Xmas one year ... I've told mum that when she
pops
off all I want is the sofa (a big comfortable leather Chesterfield that is
about 20 years old but I love it) and the Queen CDs.

Thanks for offering to take the trouble to look though...

Phil

then? ;-)

> That's about my only "dislike" of the DDAR ... that there's
no
> war to choose
> (for example) Queen / Innuendo / Play All. You have to lest by album
and
> scroll through until you get to Innuendo (and you have to remember
what
> albums in the list were by Queen as it doesn't say of course).
>
> Phil

Artist
> > and then by
> > Album" option?
> >
> > *grin*
> >
> > Phil

(bottom of page)

Powell wrote:
> [...]
folder?? I
> > mean surely
> > > if someone
> > > had looked we'd be hearing all about it wouldn't we???
> > >
> > > Yes, I had a quick snoop and intend to have a longer one.
But the