Re: DDAR....AGAIN!

I had the same problem initially, but on a W98 server.  I'd installed the software a couple of days earlier (while p*ss*d) and had deactivated the in-built 'DHCP' like option, thinking that the DDAR would find the proper DHCP server.  Like  b*gg*ry it did, and like b*gg*ry did I remember doing it!

Nick
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 10:59 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] DDAR....AGAIN!

Okay, I got my DDAR’s today, once again (and the real reason for this mail) a big thank you very much goes to Graham for spending the time and effort sorting these out, I am very impressed after an initial play around with one of the units, so again Graham thanks!

One small snag, I can’t get the DDAR to find the receiver software on my server running W2K Advanced Server, any ideas anyone?

Graham, if you’re ever close enough to stop for a beer….or a crate… ;-)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Lose 20 lbs by November 5th