RE: Are there any survivors ?......

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Are there any survivors ?......
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 21:40:57 +0100

> > Pics now on-line here...
> > http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/glasgow/
> >
> > M.

Bugger! Once again I forgot to turn off the "UGLY" filter on the
camera
before someone took my picture...

> We were a fairly quiet affair.... to start with the
> restaurant decided to lose our booking, but had
> enough space to give us a table.

Obviously I looked like I needed feeding...

...or maybe they saw the size of me and thought they were onto a loser on
the buffet deal!

> Within seconds Phil had manged to lower the tone of
> the conversation, and managed to keep it there for
> the majority of the night.

I resent that insinuation ... I was far too busy ogling that tall skinny
bird in the black trousers and red blouse to get involved in lowering the
tone of the UKHA conversations...

)
> but the speaker would not fill in the "rood" word.
> So Phil did it for him ... loudly ;-)

Ah yes ... and without a drop of alcohol passing my lips either!

> Then the staff at the restaurant kindly reminded us
> that they were closed. And politely threw us out.

Only seconds after I'd filled in the end of the sados story if I remember
correctly...

Phil