Re: Re: Remote DDAR control

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Re: Remote DDAR control
  • From: <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 19:50:47 +0100

when you telnet in you have to press enter a few times to get some sort of
response ie the server header info, and patrik if there is no webserver on
the ddar how does it send out this webpage?
i figured it wou;ld probably be running a cut down version of linux, would
be the best way to do this.
i havnt checked my email since last nite and i am sending this offline,
checking now and may change my response depending on what other replies
there.

Steve