No more decorating :-)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: No more decorating :-)
  • From: Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:35:26 +0100

Hi Tom,

I know you've been a bit worried about my apparant lack of work, so today
I've been concentrating on visible progress.

I've added fromtheterrace.co.uk, which has added 83 URL's to the list of
one's we collect. Because there's so many it's forced me to start work on
the
grouping of stories, to save me having to create a variable for every url.

I'm off to play footy tonight, I've joined a team for this season and
tonight
is our 1st (& last) pre season game.

--

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>