RE: Swish stuff....

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Swish stuff....
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 11:34:55 +0100

Unfortunately, this must be a discontinued line (hence them being on cheap
clearance I guess), - so this means that putting this code into
homebase.co.uk yields nothing at all!!

A long shot....

Would anybody in convenient proximity to the Newtownabbey store be prepared
to purchase two of them for me and send them on? - I realise the postage
may
well be £10-odd per unit, but that's still significantly cheaper than any
alternative option. - needless to say full costs will be met!

Here's hoping....

Paul G.