Finally! - X10 kits for sale

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Finally! - X10 kits for sale
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:42:08 +0100

Right, following an intense weekend of decorating I've finally dug the
stash
of X10 kits out of the dining room.

As I mentioned earlier, I actually have fewer at £13.99 than I originally
posted, as I decided to keep a few for myself, and it would be pretty
stupid
of me to keep some of the dearer kits!! - I originally had 9 kits at the
£13.99 price, - I'm now going to keep 4 of them, and I've already sold one,
so there are 4 left at that price

That said, I have a TOTAL of 28 kits available (including the 4 at £13.99),
and these are mostly timer kits (about 16 of them) plus about 4 PC kits,
and
about 6 remote kits. - Sorry, I'm not at home now, so I don't have the
exact
numbers to hand.

I still have the original replies to my earlier post, and will go through
them in the next day or two and sort out who wants what.

I propose the following: from the original replies I will allocate on a
first-come-first served basis, BUT with a limit of ONE kit at the £13.99
price per person - this helps to cover the cost of postage for the most
people... What say you?

Incidentally, I have now weighed the kits, and calculated the postage
costs:

* Items heavier than 750g cannot be sent Second Class

First class postage rates:

Timer kit = 1.26Kg = £4.94
PC Kit = 1.15Kg = £4.13
Remote kit = 870g = £3.05

If those of you who replied to my original post would like to email me
directly (offlist) and reiterate what kits you would like, and how you'd
like to arrange delivery.. - anyone in the London area is welcome to come
&
pick them up from my house.... obviously posting several kits could get a
little expensive...

Paul G.