RE: More DDAR stuff, sorry folks!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: More DDAR stuff, sorry folks!
  • From: "Mick Furlong" <dorsai@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 20:26:15 +0100

Graham

have you tried it with a set of PC style powered speakers?

I have with a set of grundig fine arts flat panel powered speakers and it
sounds good to me but I would be interested in someone who has used a cheap
pair of powered speakers compared to a cheap pair of speakers on the
inbuilt
amp.

Mick

Ariston