Remote DDAR control

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Remote DDAR control
  • From: <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 12:54:29 +0100

Since i havnt got a ddar, lack of money, i cant do this myself, but i was
wondering if someone could telnet into one of the ddar's on port 80 and
send
me the header information it returns?

This may help on attempting to remote control them over your network.

Anybody got ddar'a and got adsl/cablemodem?

could you give me an ip address and port combo which could allow me to
connect to your ddar's viaa the net?

Steve who hasnt much to do so thought i would give this a shot.
webmaster/programmer