DDAR Help...

Whoo hoo, DDARs arrived 11:20 today... Got them set up (with a little
trouble) but 2 running off one server as we speak.

The next question is how do I configure the lists  - I have playlists that
it sees but how to I link a playlist to a list number (e.g. list 00 enter =
AC/DC) I cna't see any options anywhere either on the DDAR or server
software.

Is there any electronic documentation available? I just got my 3 units but
no CD or anything...

Could someone mail it to me??

Many thanks

Andy

p.s. Screen is waaaaaaayy to small...

--- Tag-it! v2.0 (c) Andy Powell ,1998,1999,2000...and beyond..

Walk softly and carry a megawatt laser.