Re: TS was Interface design choices?...

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: TS was Interface design choices?...
  • From: shmern@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 18:53:30 -0000

Err... The client from Citrix is now called Program Neighbourhood,
The older one was called Remote Application Manager.

But aside from that surely the Citrix client is an ICA client not an
RDP client as Win2K TS needs ?

Maybe you have Win2K with Metaframe 1.8a/XP (Citrix XP not MS XP)
installed on your Andy ?

Darren

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Andy Powell" <ukha@b...> wrote:
> Ok,
>
> So I'll assume you've (all) downloaded and installed the Citrix
> Client...
>
> This creates a start/programs/ICA CE Client entry which has ICA
Help