Re: OT: NoChex

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT: NoChex
  • From: Chris Streatfield <softaware@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 04:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

Stuart,

I signed up to Nochex.co.uk just over a week ago and
used it on Tuesday night to pay for a UK auction win.
I got the goods this morning.

It cost 99 pence a go but if you consider writing a
cheque, putting it in an envelope and then putting the
stamp on it's well worth it - and of course the
receipient gets to the cash almost immediately (they
can use it to pay someone else or transfer it to their
bank account).

As a bonus - it means the recipients bank doesn't get
their grubby hands on the value of your cheque whilst
it's in the clearing system gathering interest.

Regards,
Chris