Re: [OT] Outlook Security update - can't d/l attachments

Title: Message
I may be missing the issue here but can't you zip it.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 6:51 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] Outlook Security update - can't d/l attachments

Came close-ish - if you save the file as outlook message (.msg) the exe is embedded in this (exe's start MZ and it ends just before the outlook stuff at the end of the file) but when I copied the bits out of this and into a new file, the carriage returns had gone, making the file no worky :-(  Perhaps some hex editing might be able to get a better result.

Is it possible to get the file resent, and either use a different client, or have the file UUEncoded.....?

Sorry...!

Doogie