Re: Re: Cable Network

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Re: Cable Network
  • From: Stuart Poulton <swp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 07:38:08 +0100 (BST)

Alan,

I personally use Redhat 7.1, and it's the same distro that we use at the
local university for doing serious compute intenesive simulations.

It also hase the added advantage of increased security out of the box,
which in todays environment is no bad thing.

If you like I can send you the 2 install CD's at no cost, mail me off the
list if this is the case.

Regards

Stuart