RE: Automating the Central Heating

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Automating the Central Heating
  • From: Mike Griffiths <mike@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:13:53 +0100

Mark
The trouble with using the AD10 is that you lose the hot water control
On my system I have put a relay in the feed from the timer to the boiler
control
This is normally closed
To control the heating then I set the timer to always on and open the relay
when I don't want heating
It was quite easy to trace the circuit on my boiler beware though it as all
operating at Mains voltages
None of the nice 12v stuff here I'm afraid
With regards to LetAutomate returns
I just Emailed Mike with the problems and he sent me another

Mike

Sent from Home