RE: Bl**dy OnDigital...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Bl**dy OnDigital...
  • From: "Ian B" <Ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:41:17 +0100

Title: RE: [ukha_d] Bl**dy OnDigital...
If they are shown as WS on the info pages I get them in WS or 4:3 but as you said they are few and far between. Occasionally I have to switch the mode to WS manually though. Generally pretty crap considering what these people charge for the channels.

As for breakup, Mine is worse on the premium channels on the Phillips box (because I watch them more and therefore notice it) than the free ones on my Sony IDTV. Can't say what the box is like for free channels. Overall it's not too bad though. Very watchable 99% of the time.

Ian